NOTE1: TeamCity IDEA plugin from previous EAP is not compatible with current version. Updated plugins should be downloaded from the user settings page of the upgraded TeamCity server.
Build 1611 -> 1615 (RC1)
- Windows installer
- Significant performance improvements
- Various bugfixes
Build 1574 -> 1611
- TW-462 Content of an Artifacts folder rendered as a 'web folder'
- TW-327 VCS Changes - add "since prev successful"
- TW-309 Includable html fragment for build status
- TW-304 "I've fixed it" feature (instead of "Give up responsibility"?)
- TW-507 My Changes should show personal commits
- Some more
A lot. Please see Change Log for details.
Build 1529 -> 1574
- TW-448 Automatically place failed build in build queue
- TW-670 Option to mark build failed if there is at least one failed test
- TW-248 Allow e-mail configuration and jabber configuration from web page
- TW-579 Avoid starting build immediately after VCS changes are detected (allow to set quiet period)
- TW-203 Build execution timeout
- TW-632 Schedule-based build trigger: Add option to skip build without any changes
- TW-666 "Jump to" combobox on the History page
- TW-699 Location of .BuildServer directory should be easily overridden
- TW-730 Need to be able to use different from-address - not firstname.lastname@example.org
- TW-707 Support NUnit tests for MSBuild (solution 2005) runner
- TW-667 Support VCS ignore list
- TW-709 Fixed URL for latest build of a selected build configuration
- TW-629 "cvs server: invalid option – S" when trying to do a cvs checkout
- TW-534 CVS Settings - Test Connection reports "Connection Failed" when there are innocent warnings
- TW-740 SVN checkout should honor subversion config file or allow configuration
- TW-721 Updated sources results in Jar and Zip files returning "invalid CEN header"
- "Success" is shown instead of number of passed tests
- more fixes
Build 1492 (Beta) -> 1529
- View inspection results on web
- TW-530 Non-admin users should have ability to view the build config
- TW-519 Build Agent Requirements page should list the most popular types of properties, like OS, JDK, .NET Framework, etc.
- TW-485 Show all error messages on Build Results page
- TW-417 When adding a comment to "take responsibility" action, I expect that Ctrl+Enter would press the default submit button.
- TW-559 Perforce Client Spec. Using mapping defined in the client or specify mapping for the project
- TW-661 IE eats 1Gb if left overnight
- TW-651 Do not specify a default of "pom.xml" for the "Path to the pom.xml file:" field when using the Maven2 agent
- TW-648 Massive changelists cannot be applied
- TW-549 Execute property in Subversion checkout not getting respected
- TW-514 Checkin empty directorues in subversion
- TW-407 SVN: Pending changes 1, files 0 - fixed
- more fixes
Build 1481 -> 1492 (beta)
- Window Tray Notifier
- Server-side inspections Runner, view inspections results in IDEA plugin
- More Web-UI fixes
- TW-592 Build Agent Working Repository Out of Sync
- more fixes
Build 1457 -> 1481
- Web-UI design (in progress)
- TW-469 IDEA Runner
- TW-195 Ability to configure notifications at the user level
- TW-37 Intelligent BuildQueue handling
- TW-578 Error when trying to do checkout in CVS
- TW-505 Personal builds should not have 'Already fixed in' stuff.
- TW-552 rpc-port error - port in use
Build 1438 -> 1457
NOTE: You'll have to update your build scripts and replace 'next.build.id' with 'build.number' and 'next.sucessful.build.id' with 'successful.build.number'
- TW-130 Code Coverage: IDEA plugin
To use it, follow these steps:
- Create a TeamCity project named after IDEA ipr file name (without .ipr part)
- Create an Ant-based Build configuration in this project with enabled coverage (use checkbox on build configuration settings page)
- Install TeamCity IDEA plugin from "My Settings" page
- Open in IDEA your project
- Run build configuration on TeamCity server
- When build is finished, use Ctrl-Alt-F6 shortcut in IDEA to view coverage information, generated by TeamCity
- TW-453 "system.next.build.id" is confusing
NOTE! You'll have to update your build scripts and replace 'next.build.id' with 'build.number' and 'next.sucessful.build.id' with 'successful.build.number'
- TW-201 Support verbose option for Ant
- TW-553 Server hangs due to confusion in registering agent
- TW-554 Creation of MySQL database fails
- TW-551 Exception when install agent via JWS
- TW-555 Rename of project causes agent builds to fail
- TW-437 "Invalid parameters" message after canceling build
- TW-513 Notification email messages are sent with bad date
- many others
Build 1382 -> 1438
NOTE: After the upgrade you'll have to update settings in jabber-config.xml and email-config.xml files. Sorry for inconvinience.
- TW-252 Remote build and deferred commit access via "Commit Project" panel
- TW-455 .exe installer for build agents
- TW-126 Enable Code Coverage via Web
- TW-423 Clone/Copy build configurations
- TW-229 Edit Build Agent properties in Swing window while installation
- TW-315 Windows service for build agents
- Show number of "new" failed tests on the overview page while build is running
- Performance improvements
- TW-291 Test erroneously marked as 'already fixed'
- TW-316 Problems with expandable/collapsible blocks on page reload
- TW-518 Condfiguration messed up when edited with multiple browser windows/tabs
- TW-484 When build was stopped manually, responsibility disappeared
- TW-502 Perforce support does not use client view while applying patches.
Build 1270 -> 1382
- TW-231 Administration: Edit/Delete TeamServer projects
- TW-236 Administration: General Parameters
- TW-237 Administration: Edit build configuration requirements
- TW-238 Administration: Edit build configuration parameters
- TW-239 Administration: Build triggering
- TW-175 Problems connecting VCS servers should be handled gracefully and displayed on build status page
- TW-325 Overview Page redesign
- TW-457 VS 2005 solution build
- TW-428 Use "echo" task with special message format to generate progress messages
- Possibility to configure "Guest" account
- TW-116 Ignored tests support for C# builds
- TW-319 Do not differ failed and crashed tests
- TW-361 Final build status should be detected only by return code of the build process.
- TW-362,TW-427 Improve build status text
- TW-131 Manual editing of build numbers used for buildTypes
- TW-307 Make it possible to specify JAVA_HOME for runner java processes via run-parameters of build configuration
- TW-262 Thread freeze / CPU spike when using ssh keys to checkout from Subversion (SVN)
- TW-275 TeamServer performs full check-out instead of applying patch after the first check-out
- TW-352 Subversion checkout producing different size binary images
- other fixes and imrovements