What's New in dotTrace Performance 4.0
- Even less intrusive than dotTrace 3.1. Almost doesn't slow down applications at all.
- Support for .NET Compact Framework
- Line-by-line profiling
- Support for huge snapshots. We tested it on a 500Gb file.
- Better history: you can now easily reuse a previous setting
- Annotate snapshots with custom labels to remember specific spots
- "What if" analysis. Pretend you've optimized a function already and see how that affects the overall performance right in the snapshot.
dotTrace 4.0 Performance pre-release is published automatically on the nightly builds page. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.
.NET Tools Blog
JetBrains tools for .NET developers and Visual Studio users
|Rider EAP 23: .NET Core debugger is back, Code Cleanup, and more|
|Installation issues? Get ReSharper Ultimate 2017.1.3|
|ReSharper Ultimate 2017.2 EAP: What’s new in build 1?|
|ReSharper Ultimate 2017.2 EAP kicks off|
|Incremental build in Rider|