What's New in dotTrace Performance 4.0
- Even less intrusive than dotTrace 3.1. Almost doesn't slow down applications at all.
- Support for .NET Compact Framework
- Line-by-line profiling
- Support for huge snapshots. We tested it on a 500Gb file.
- Better history: you can now easily reuse a previous setting
- Annotate snapshots with custom labels to remember specific spots
- "What if" analysis. Pretend you've optimized a function already and see how that affects the overall performance right in the snapshot.
dotTrace 4.0 Performance pre-release is published automatically on the nightly builds page. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.
ReSharper Ultimate Blog
JetBrains tools for .NET development and C++ development in Visual Studio
|ReSharper Ultimate 2016.3 EAP Build 1. Details|
|ReSharper Ultimate 2016.3 EAP opens|
|dotMemory 2016.2. Compare memory snapshots from different sessions|
|ReSharper Ultimate 2016.2.2: bug fix to a bug fix|
|dotTrace 2016.2 adds folding recursive calls in Timeline Viewer|