After every release, we have a session where we discuss the new features and start planning for the next version. The outcome of this session is a set of feature tickets in our issue tracker, which will be publicly available.
- Development Plan MPS 2019.2.
- Development Plan MPS 2019.3: No development plan, this release is focused on product stability.
- Development Plan MPs 2020.1: Coming soon.
A few things you should know about the Development plan:
- This is not a roadmap. We will try to do as much as we can, but we cannot guarantee that all the features in the plan will be implemented. As an open-source project, our highest priority is the requests of our paying clients.
- We are listening, and we encourage everyone to vote for the features you want to see in future releases.
- The way features work can change from one release to another.