Initial Support for Amazon EC2
We added initial support for virtual agents based on Amazon EC2 service. Right now such agents must be started manually and there is no UI for configuration editing.
Command line tool for Remote runs
The process of creation of Maven build configurations is significantly simplified. All you need is to provide URL to your project pom file, the rest will be done by TeamCity. By default Maven version number and TeamCity build number will be set to be in sync.
Also for Maven build configurations the new tab "Maven" is added which displays significant data gathered from the Maven project.
Backup & Restore
We added backup & restore to simplify TeamCity maintenance. Also the migration tool was re-implemented.
Right now backup can be started manually only, but we plan to allow backup starting by HTTP request too. Restore can be done from the command line only.
Start build with custom artifact dependencies
If your build has artifact dependencies to other build configurations then in the Run custom build dialog you can now choose concrete builds to depend on.
Or you can do the same the other way. Go to a build which artifacts you want to use, choose "Promote..." action from the actions menu and start a build depending on this build by artifact dependencies.
These features are useful for various Deploy/Install/Publish-like configurations.
Single change status page improvements
Information shown on the change status page is separated by tabs: Tests, Builds and Files.
Tests tab shows new and not yet fixed tests failed in the first builds with this change included.
- NUnit 2.5.2 is now supported
- Filter by user was added to Audit log, more actions are available for browsing
- Performance improvements
- For every agent you can now see a history of builds this agent executed
- Added ability to fetch project-codes from JIRA tracker
- Test connection added to Issue tracker settings dialog
- Duplicates & Inspections statistics values are shown in the build status line
- Coverage statistics diff against previous build is now shown for the builds with coverage information gathered. Also ability to sort by columns was added to Java coverage report (IntelliJ IDEA coverage only).