What is Charisma
Charisma is a web-based issue tracker. Charisma's key features include:
- alternative to traditional issue filters — a compact search box for query-based issue search,
- lightweight AJAX-based user interface to allow working with issues really fast,
- extensive keyboard support to make it easy to create, edit, and navigate between issues using keyboard shortcuts,
- commands to quickly execute batch operations upon selected queries.
What is Early Access Program (EAP)
We at JetBrains believe that making good tools for developers should greatly rely on developers' opinions. Our Early Access Program lets the development community closely participate in discussions on Charisma and influence the planning and development from the early stages onwards. We hope this EAP will be both valuable and exciting. We highly appreciate your feedback and ideas!
Download and Installation
Download Latest EAP Build (20th May 2009) of Charisma
Then follow installation instructions.
- Mozilla Firefox 3+
- Apple Safari 3+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+
- Google Chrome 1+
- Opera 9+