Adds Git support.
Plugin Development Status
Early access program is open. Snapshot builds are available.
Everyone is encouraged to try the plugin, however issues can be uncovered.
TeamCity Versions Compatibility
Directly from public TeamCity server: last build
The VCS is visible as "Git (JetBrains)" in VCS chooser to eliminate confusion with third-party plugin.
The implementation is powered by JGit.
Only server-side checkout is supported. Pre-tested commit is not supported.
- Tagging is not supported over HTTP protocol (JGit limitation)
- For SSH to work you should have correctly configured
- Specify references to the keys in appropriate host sections (keys with passphrases do not work yet)
- You will need to specify "StrictHostKeyChecking" to "no" if you do not want for ssh to fail when connecting new hosts.
- The file could be used to specify host aliases
- Plugin creates temporary bare repositories in
~/.BuildServer/system/caches/gitthis repositories are not cleaned up automatically. This directory are shared for different VCS roots with the same URL. See teamcity.remote configuration property to see URL for which directory is used.
<TeamCity Data Directory>/pluginsfolder.
- Restart the server.