This is a public space related to Omea, its plugins and plugin development.
- Go to the Official Omea Web Site.
- Download Omea
- Omea Tokaj Release Notes.
- Third-party Plugins — the selected third-party Omea plugins.
- Plugin Development FAQ.
- Contact Management in Omea.
- Options in
OmniaMea.ini— describes public, internal and debug Omea settings, as they reside in the
Official Omea Newsgroups
The most appropriate place to express your opinion, report a bug, request a feature, or ask for an advise from experienced Omea users and Omea staff).
If you have Omea installed, either Pro or Reader, just click on one of the following links to get subscribed.
- Omea Pro, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omea.pro — topics related to the Pro version of Omea.
- Omea Reader, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omea.pro — topics related to the Reader version of Omea.
- Tips & Tricks, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omea.tips.
- Third-Party Plugins, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omea.plugins.
- Plugin Developers, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omea.openapi.
Want to be the first to try the future versions of Omea? Stay tuned to Omea Early Access Program!
- Early Access Discussions, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omniamea.eap — discussion of the Omea EAP versions.
- Early Access Announcements, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omniamea.eap.ann — announcements of the new EAP versions.
If you cannot write to a newsgroup, you can also contact us by email.