IvyIDEA is an Intellij IDEA plugin for resolving dependencies using apache ivy. Features include:
- Ivy integration (up to v2.0.0rc2); no need for external ant build scripts to be called
- Detection of intellij module dependencies; these are added as module references
- Detect source/document/jar type artifacts of dependencies and add them as such to the module
- Creation of module library with all resolved ivy dependencies
- Facets for ivy modules containing ivy files
- Allow setting the ivy configurations to resolve and add as a library [ide/default/provided/tools/test/...]
- Compatibile with mac os (jdk 1.5)
- Compatibile with both IntelliJ 7 and 8
- Show ivy resolve errors in a console (basic)
- Support for external property file(s) so ant-style properties can be used in ivy.xml files
- Support for ivy 'retrieve' functionality
- Proxy server support (using IntelliJ proxy settings)
Configure the ivysettings file (usually called ivyconf.xml or ivysettings.xml) in the project settings. Add an IvyIDEA facet for every module you have that uses ivy (if it was not autodetected already) and point it to the ivy.xml file for that module. You can now resolve your dependencies through the Tools > IvyIDEA Resolve menu or through the right click menu of the project explorer.
For a more detailed guide with screenshots, you can go to the Getting Started page.