Tokaj will include plugins for Internet Explorer and Mozilla/Firefox that will allow you to organize Web pages without leaving the browser.
Currently only the Mozilla Firefox plugin is available. To install it, please open Mozilla or Firefox, click on File | Open File..., browse to the Omea installation directory and double-click on omeaconnector.xpi.
The plugin currently provides the following features:
- Subscribe to feed of the currently viewed page;
- Create clipping from the text selected in the page.
Tokaj includes a rewritten NNTP plugin with the following new features:
- Better performance and reduced number of server connections;
- Possibility to organize newsgroups in folders;
- Support for SSL connections;
- Support for canceling articles on the server;
- Support for compressing newsgroup names and specifying custom display names;
- Per-server configuration of all server properties;
- Better download control options;
- Support for news: URLs;
- Improved newsgroup subscription dialog with possibility to view new newsgroups;
- Support for "Deleted Resources" (recycle bin for news articles);
- Possibility to keep the article archive when unsubscribing from a newsgroup;
- Many other small improvements.
The following new features have been implemented in the Outlook plugin:
- Possibility to copy folders and messages;
- Possibility to save messages as .MSG files;
- Possibility to turn off category synchronization for contacts, tasks and emails;
- Other improvements.
The following new features have been implemented in the RSS plugin:
- Support for feed: URLs;
- Possibility to subscribe to a feed by dragging an URL from a browser and dropping it on the Feeds pane.
- Support for "Deleted Resources" (recycle bin for feed posts).