!!! Under construction !!!
Dialect sensitive editor for SQL and for Procedural-SQL script files (.sql, .plsql) providing advanced editing capabilities.
- Configurable language highlighting
- Code formatting, folding and bracket matching
- Two configurable levels of code completion
- Error highlighting for incomplete statements or invalid references to database entities
- Basic structure projection in the "Structure" tool window
- Statement execution triggers on editor gutter
- Useful editor intentions
Note: Only language highlighting is supported by the PL/SQL editor for now.
Flexible database connectivity management.
- Connections can be configured in scope of project or module
- Persistent mapping between connection/schema and sql scripts for providing code completion, navigation and statement execution capabilities.
- Connection pooling for concurrent database access and dedicated connectivity (managed internally)
- Silent connectivity restoring in case of database linkage breaks (e.g. idle session timeouts, administrative session kills)
- Virtual connections for deciding the .sql dialect of the mapped file (no real database behind)