- UML Class Diagram building from existing code. Accessible both by popup menu from code editor, project view and by shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Shift+U from other contexts. The diagram creation works in two modes: building from a package and from a class. The first will show all classes and sub-packages of the package. The second one will show inheritance information for the class.
- New elements creation
- Existent refactorings and analyze actions are available on UML diagrams
- Dependency view
- Relationship links creation (extends/implements)
- Several different views (show/hide fields/constructor/methods/inner classes)
- Relationship between packages with information about classes within
- Drag-n-Drop support from project view to diagram
Spring MVC Support
Completion and resolving for Spring MVC controller urls.
MVC model attributes can be completed/resolved, too.
Spring Dynamic Modules Support
Template beans, live templates
Find usages, completion, highlighting, refactorings
- Accessible via Database tool window
- Configurable paging, SQL Dialect
- Alternative mode with full-sized editor