What's New in dotTrace Performance 5.0
4. Improved plain view: inplace filtering of user/system functions, added grouping by assembly.
5. Command line support. Integrate performance profiling into your continuous integration scenarios. Includes designer for command-line configuration.
6. Usability redesign for 'Adjust Time'. Estimate gains from optimizing non-user code (like GC) and easily reset optimisations from the overview screen.
7. Transparent integration mode for TypeMock (and for any other app).
8. Less memory usage during the profiling session.
9. Support for IIS Express, including Visual Studio integration.
10. Faster (up to 20x) construction of plain list for large snapshots.
dotTrace 5.0 Performance EAP
dotTrace pre-release builds are published automatically. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.
Got Problems or Other Feedback?
Discuss topics related to dotTrace Profiler, with us and other community members, in our web forum.
If you find a bug or have a feature suggestion, you are kindly welcome to submit it into our YouTrack-based tracker
For latest early builds of ReSharper Ultimate that includes dotTrace, please see ReSharper Early Access Program.