Docker Support Improvements
- Now TeamCity reports the Docker server host operating system via the
docker.server.osTypeconfiguration parameters on all platforms including Windows.
- You can now opt to perform the "docker pull" command before starting a build step with the Docker
- Manual termination: when using cloud agents, you can now choose to stop the instance after current build using the corresponding new option on the agent page - the agent will terminate gracefully. It is also possible to force instance termination if required.
- Now in a number of places in the UI TeamCity provides human readable agent name instead of the image name
- The Command Line Runner can now log stderr output as error messages. We’ve added an option the Format stderr output as option with warnings/errors selector (warnings is the default value, as before)