TeamCity integrates with NuGet package manager and when NuGet is installed provides the following capabilities:
- NuGet feed based on the builds' published artifacts
- A set of NuGet runners to be used in builds on Windows OS; and since TeamCity 2017.1 on Linux and Mac OSX when Mono is installed on the agent (NuGet 3.2 is strongly recommended with Mono).
- the NuGet Installer build runner, which installs and updates NuGet packages
- the NuGet Pack build runner, which builds NuGet packages
- the NuGet Publish build runner, which publishes packages to a feed of your choice