The NuGet trigger and the NuGet-related build runners require the NuGet command line binary configured on the server. They are automatically distributed to agents once configured. Several versions can be installed and a version of your choice can be set as the default one.
To install NuGet.exe on TeamCity:
- Go to the Administration | Tools tab.
- Click Install tool and select NuGet.exe.
- Select whether you want to download (default) NuGet from the public feed or upload your own NuGet package containing
If the Download radio button is chosen, select the NuGet version to install on all build agents.
It is recommended to use release versions of NuGet.
radio button is selected,
choose your own NuGet package.
- Specify whether this NuGet version will be default using the related check-box.
- Click Add to install the selected NuGet version.