- (CLion 2016.3.2 EAP) Exclude CMake generation directory from version control and find usages (CPP-4300).
Add ability to change CMake defaults (CPP-1887). The most popular case here is to have a default generation directory configured for all user projects.
- (CLion 2016.3.2 EAP) Bring back the ability to add additional CMake configurations (CPP-3159). Right now it’s only possible to switch them in Settings | Build, Execution, Deployment | CMake. However, we consider making a UI to add any number of configurations to a project. In addition, a switcher to exclude the configuration from indexing could probably be useful for configurations that are not used for code editing.
- Language support:
- Indexing and resolve:
- Code Code analysis: modernize C++14 intentions
- Refactorings Refactorings: bug-fixes
- Toolchains: Microsoft compiler support
- Ability Ability to use MSVC to compile your project in CLion.
- Support Support for NMake generator in CMake.
Specific language extensions.
- Debugger Debugger: assembly view
- Unit Unit testing: Catch support