Note that is branches are configured for a VCS Root, flaky tests are detected for the default branch only.
New Create project / Create build configuration buttons
- It is possible now to get help on locator usage by sending a request with "$help" string as a locator
- Project features are now exposed
- Order of projects and build configurations can now be changed via via .../app/rest/projects/xxx/order/projects and .../app/rest/projects/xxx/order/buildTypes requests
- It is now possible to get and update TeamCity license keys
- Maximum number of agents in an agent pool is supported
Bundled Tools Updates
- the bundled IntelliJ IDEA is updated to 2016.2 RC (162.1121.10)
A dedicated DSL was added for some settings, e.g. for git VCS roots:
A similar DSL is provided for other plugins: mercurial; , command-line, maven, gradle build steps; VCS, Finish build trigger, maven triggers; VCS labeling & versioned settings featuresand others.
'K' prefix is dropped from class names, so KProject becomes Project in DSL.
Maven-related operations performed on the server-side are now moved to separate process
New option added to Subversion VCS root: Enable non-trusted SSL certificate; if this option is enabled, TeamCity will be able to connect to SVN servers without properly signed SSL certificate
Starting from this EAP TeamCity uses unidirectional agent-to-server connection via the polling protocol by default. If for some reason the polling protocol cannot be used, TeamCity switches to the fallback bidirectional communication via xml-rpc.
the bundled IntelliJ IDEA is updated to 2016.2 RC (162.1121.10)