- When configuring a cloud profile, you can limit a number of instances across all images and set the limit per image.
- TeamCity detects cloud profile changes immediately, and forces shutdown of the agents started prior to these changes once the agents finish the current build.
- If a user removes an image from a profile, TeamCity displays a warning that the instances already started by TeamCity might be running will not be automatically stopped.
- if the cloud profile settings change on the disk, the profiles are automatically reloaded.
- Cloud profiles are now listed in the Parameters Report.
- The VSphere vSphere plugin is now bundled with TeamCity
- Amazon EC2 profile UI has been improved