TeamCity integrates with NuGet package manager and provides:
- NuGet feed based on the builds' published artifacts
- A set of NuGet runners to be used in builds on Windows OS:
- NuGet Dependency Trigger which allows triggering builds on NuGet feed updates
- To install packages from a public feed, add the NuGet Installer build step.
- To create a package and publish it to a public feed, add the NuGet Pack and NuGet Publish build steps.
- To trigger a new build when a NuGet package is updated, use NuGet Dependency Trigger.
- To create a package and publish it to the internal TeamCity NuGet Server, enable TeamCity as a NuGet Server (see the section below), use the NuGet Pack build step and properly configure artifact paths.