- NuGet feed based on the builds' published artifacts
- A set of NuGet runners to be used in builds on Windows OS; and since TeamCity 2017.1 on Linux and Mac OSX when Mono is installed on the agent (. Only NuGet 3.2 is strongly recommended with Mono).+ on Mono 4.4.2+ is supported.
- To install packages from a public feed, add the NuGet Installer build step.
- To create a package and publish it to a public feed, add the NuGet Pack and NuGet Publish build steps.
- To create a package and publish it to the internal TeamCity NuGet Server, enable TeamCity as a NuGet Server (see the section below), use the NuGet Pack build step and NuGet Publish build steps.
- To trigger a new build when a NuGet package is updated, use NuGet Dependency Trigger.
NuGet uses several local caches to avoid downloading packages that are already installed, and to provide offline support.
Since TeamCity 2017.2 EAP1, if an agent is running out of the space, TeamCity will try to clean NuGet packages cache on the agent.
NuGet command line client supports proxy server configuration via NuGet.config file parameters or environment variables. See NuGet documentation for more details.