To help you track the condition of your projects and individual build configurations over time, TeamCity gathers statistical data across all their history and displays it as visual charts. The statistical charts can be divided into the following categories:
- Project-level statistics available at the Project home page | Statistics tab.
- Build Configuration-level statistics available at the Build Configuration home page | Statistics tab.
For each project TeamCity provides visual charts with statistics gathered from all build configurations included in the project over the entire history of the project. These charts show statistics for code coverage, code inspections and code duplicates for build configurations within the project when the corresponding data is available for the builds of this project's configurations.
You can adjust the set of project-level charts in the following ways:
- Disable charts of particular type
- Specify build configurations to be used in the chart
- Add custom project-level charts (a separate page)
- Customize pre-defined project-level charts (a separate page)
Anchor BCStatistics BCStatistics Anchor buildTypeStatistics buildTypeStatistics
Build Configuration Statistics