- Autoincrementer - allows you to share the sequence of build numbers among several build configurations
- Bisect - Automatic builds triggering by bisecting changes to find the breaking change
- Build messages highlighter - Allows highlighting the key info for a build on the Build Overview page using TeamCity service messages.
- Chuck Norris - Inspired by Jenkins Chuck Norris plugin (https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/ChuckNorris+Plugin)
- Date Build Number - adds a date to the build number. See also Groovy plug and "Formatted Date Parameter" below.
- Failure Formula - a custom metric which can be used to fail a build if it runs certain percentage longer than the previous one.
- Formatted Date Parameter - provides a configuration parameter with the current date/timestamp.
- Git Scheduling Trigger - a custom implementation for TW-23879:Ability to trigger builds in specific branches by schedule
- Kill Billd - Kills Bill builds running for too long comparing to last successful build
- Matrix Build - build runner to trigger a matrix build in another build configuration and report the summary of the results on a build tab
- NetPublisher - publishing build artifacts to a network share (server-side)
- RunAs - Adds the ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing among build configurations and more.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also the Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds a build to the build queue when detecting a change in the specified URL.
- Shared Resources - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "resources" and "locks".
- Web parameters - a custom parameter type to display the custom run build dialog parameter drop down with options retrieved from an external web service