Some of the services we provide, such as Marketing Campaigns, our Web SiteWebsite, E-Shop, etc., make use of Third-Party Services outlined below.
Provision of services and their uninterrupted delivery:
Amazon AWS – For hosting and maintaining JetBrains applications
Microsoft Azure – For hosting and maintaining JetBrains applications
New Relic – For monitoring applications
Algolia – For search in Help articles
Online and offline surveys we run:
SurveyGizmo – For surveys that we we occasionally run
– For analysis of survey data
– For running quizzes and surveys at conference booths and other locations
- Piktochart - For data visualization
- Facebook - We have a JetBrains Facebook page and often run Facebook campaigns Google -
Google – We use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google DoubleClick on our sites as well as business accounts for email and docs. Also, some products collect usage stats via Google Analytics.
- LinkedIn - We have a LinkedIn Page and often run campaigns Yandex -
Personalized analytics and promotions for visitors who opt in:
Google – We use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google DoubleClick on our sites. We also use Google Adwords to run campaigns.
Facebook – We have a JetBrains Facebook page and often run Facebook campaigns
Yandex – We use Yandex analytics on some local sites
– We have Twitter accounts and often run campaigns
- Adyen - Our payment processor
- Crazy Egg -
HotJar – For analytics on ourwebsites
- ZenDesk - For Support System
Bing – For measuring results of Bing campaigns
OWOX – For creating anonymous attribution models
Quora – For creating and measuring Quora campaigns
LinkedIn – For creating and measuring LinkedIn campaigns
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.