Adds support for NuGet to TeamCity.
The plugin is bundled starting with first EAP release of TeamCity 7.0.
- NuGet packages installer build runner:
- installs packages according to David Ebbo post allowing to use NuGet without committing packages to version control.
- updates packages under solution with help of
- NuGet Dependency Trigger:
- Build Trigger that starts a new build if package is updated
- Report used packages in build results tab
- Publish packages build runner
Related Blog Posts
TeamCity Versions Compatibility
A mirror at GitHub
- First build .Net part of the plugin:
msbuild nuget-extensions/nuget-extensions.sln /t:Rebuild /p:Configuration=Release
- Then Java part and TeamCity plugin distribution: open the sources in InteliJ IDEA and build artifact