User Groups Enhancements
Users list now has the a full set of tools to make user groups management an easy task: you can filter users by a group and add/remove users from a group. As now a preferred way to manage user roles is via groups, we've added an action to unassign roles from multiple users : see available from the "More Actions" drop-down list.
Now you can add new roles and change the permissions set of roles right from the web UI. No more need to edit
roles-config.xml in the server configuration files!
Please note that it is not recommended to remove existing roles. In future versions of TeamCity, if a new permission is added, it will be added only to the standard roles.
Greatly Improved LDAP Integration
With the new LDAP integration features TeamCity can:
- retrieve user's profile data from LDAP
- update groups membership based on LDAP groups
- automatically create and remove users in TeamCity based on information retrieved from LDAP
Please use updated LDAP integration plugin with latest fixes. To install the plugin, copy in it over existing file in
If you were using have already used LDAP integration, you should notice no changes on upgrade. To configure LDAP synchronization, you will need to add settings into
.BuildServer/config/ldap-config.properties file. See
.BuildServer/config/ldap-config.properties.dist for example configuration.
- Ability to add notification rules to groups. Group notification rules are now considered if a user does not have own notification rules.
- Test list grouping options improved (work in progress).
- Eclipse plugin: support for Perforce 2008.2 plugin.
- Eclipse plugin : is now compatible with RCP-based products which do not have JDT installed.
- support Support for Subversion 1.6 in Visual Studio plugin.
- Reboot agent action (experimental) reboot agent action is added on the agent Agent details page: ; it allows to send reboot signal to the agent machine.
- displaying Displaying patch size on sources checkout, VCS integration logging improvements.
- ClearCase settings reworked: "view path" is separated in path to view and path within the view.
- agent Agent now checks for a free disk space and ensures old data is cleaned up before the build if the free space falls under a certain limit.