Version Control Systems Support
- C++ Unit Test Reporting
- FitNesse Tests Runner - a build runner to run FitNesse tests. (announcement)
- Jasmine 2.0 TeamCity reporter - support for emitting TeamCity service messages from Jasmine 2.0 reporter, used to be available in another repository
- Perl TAP Formatter - formatter for Perl to transform TAP messages to TeamCity service messages
- PHPUnit Listener 1, PHPUnit Listener 2 - listeners which can be plugged via PHPUnit's suite.xml and will produce TeamCity service messages for tests
- Python Unit Test Reporting
- SBT tests - a simple (Scala) build tool plugin to report tests to TeamCity
- TUT C++ Unit Testing framework
- TAP Parser - automatically recognizes TAP protocol messages and transforms them to TeamCity test messages
- tSQLt runner - runner for unit testing framework for Microsoft SQL Server
- XML Test Reporting (bundled since TeamCity 4.5)
- xUnit test runner Image Added - xUnit runner
* [CCMenu|http://ccmenu.org/] \- CCTray for Mac OS X with TeamCity support
- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- Build Lights - make your own Arduino based build notifier for TeamCity and other CI tools!
- Buildron - radiator in a game-like design. Watch your builds in an entertaining way!
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses e.g. on a large screen.
- BuildStatusMonitor - a standalone Windows application which displays TeamCity build status on Delcom lights devices.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- CCTray support - ability to see TeamCity build statuses in CruiseControl's CCTray (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI-Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- CityTracker - Mac OS X status bar notifications
- Continuous Integration Dashboard - a personalized dashboard to display build information from TeamCity (and other CI's)
- Dashboard - .NET web application to display data from TeamCity and other systems like Sonar and GitHub
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email TeamCity sends out after a build.
- GCM Notifier - a plugin that allows you to send push notifications from your server to your users' Android device
- Growl Notifier
- HipChat Notifier - a dedicated plugin to send notifications on the TeamCity server events to a HipChat room. There is also a webhooks-based integration available.
- HTTP Build Status - a plugin to roll up selected build statuses into a single HTTP status code.
- inspiration-ci - a stand-alone web application to monitor TeamCity builds.
- Nabaztag Notifier
- ProjectMonitor - support for TeamCity in Pivotal Labs ProjectMonitor (Big Visible Chart CI aggregator). Initial support by Ian Zabel.
- radiate - a build monitor as desktop application. Can run as a Windows screensaver.
- Slack Notifier - publish build events into Slack. Announcement blog post.
- Slack Notifier by Enliven - another Slack integration plugin. Announcement blog post.
- Slack Build Notifier by Peter Goodman - yet another Slack integration plugin.
- Team piazza - provides separate page for build status with committing users avatar
- TeamFlash - standalone application (Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi) to display build status on Delcom USB lights.
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - an alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages
- Visuwall - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- Wall-T - a build radiator written in JavaFx
- WebHooks - original WebHooks integration plugin
- Webhooks 2 Image Added Image Added - Allows POST-ing JSON payload upon build finish to a number of registered HTTP listeners.
- Unified Push Notifier Image Added - Notificator to send build states to Aerogear's Unified Push Server
- Visual Studio Online Team Rooms Notifier - Allows sending notifications from the TeamCity server to Visual Studio Online team rooms.
hidden-data Yammer Notifier Image Added -Notificator for Yammer group and users
* [build-whisperer|http://code.google.com/p/build-whisperer/] \- might work with CC feed, needs testing. * [Slack integration|https://github.com/way2-technology/slack-integrator]
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
- GitHub - integration with GitHub issue tracker
- FogBugz - integration with FogBugz. announcement
- Redmine - original issue, builds
- RMTrack - integration with RMTrack
- TFS SourceForge integration Image Added - SourceForge as issue tracker integration - integrate with TFS as issue tracker (announcement)
- TargetProcess by simoneb Image Added - TargetProcess issue tracker integration
- TargetProcess by shahabhameed Image Added - TargetProcess issue tracker integration
- TFS issue tracker - TFS workitems issue tracker integration. (announcement)
- TFS WorkItem - TFS workitems issue tracker integration. This is a re-work of the "TFS issue tracker" plugin to use native TFS libraries instead of calling a process to get the details
- Trac - announcement, related issue. See also Trac plugin for TeamCity
- Visual Studio Online Work Items - integration with Visual Studio Online as issue tracker
- Agent Custom Token Authorize - a way to authorize an agent by adding a token to agent properties file (basic implementation)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browse - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build) (bundled since TeamCity 8.1)
- DisableAllAgents Image Added - Solves issue TW-6006: adds ability to bulk disable/enable all agents
- EnvInject Image Added - Runner to add TeamCity parameters from a file. Inspired by plugin. (also available is the bundled approach)
- One-time passwords Image Added - Authentication module which allows to log into TeamCity via one-time passwords (OTP)
- Parameter Finder Image Added - Customizable detection of software tools installed on the agent and reporting those via agent parameters
- Server Configurations Image Added - Allows to maintain and use sets of parameters (associated with a server) in build configurations
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - a prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Web Ssh Image Added Image Added - SSH console right in Teamcity UI
- Advanced Installer - builds Advanced Installer setup projects
- Apica LoadTest - runs web site performance tests using Apica LoadTest and presents the results and statistics on a build results tab
- Android runner - builds Android package (.apk) from your Android project (obsolete, use bundled IntelliJ IDEA Project Runner instead)
- Android Emulator
- Ansible Runner Image Added - ansible-playbook build runner. Adds 'Ansible' runner type to new build step creation dialog and 'Ansible Log' tab to build result pages.
- BlazeMeter - adds a runner to run load tests using BlazeMeter and view the report as a build tab
- C# runner - write build task in C# right in web UI. (announcement, builds)
- Cabal - Cabal build runner for Haskell projects (announcement)
- CMake - support for CMake & GNU Make builds
- Compress File - a build runner to pack a directory into a zip archive
- Deployer - upload build artifacts to FTP, SSH, Windows share (SMB), deploy to Tomcat, etc.
- DotNetBuild Image Added - DotNetBuild build runner
- FTPUpload - a build runner to upload a folder to a remote FTP server
- Grails support - TeamCity-aware reporting for Grails builds
- JMH Image Added - Runner and report tab for collecting JMH benckmark report for a runnable .jar file
- Load Impact runner - run Load Impact tests from TeamCity (announcement)
- Meta Runners Power Pack - a collection of meta runners for various tasks like downloading a file, triggering a build, tagging a build, changing a build status, running PHP tasks, etc.
- NDepend - runs NDepend analysis (.NET) and displays NDepend reports in TeamCity
- NuGet support - support for NuGet (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Octopus Deploy - creates Octopus-compatible NuGet packages and triggers Octopus Deploy deployments
- OpenCover Runner - allows running code coverage with OpenCover as a build step
- PowerShell runner - easy run your PowerShell scripts from TeamCity (bundled since TeamCity 6.5)
- Python Runner - allows you to simply run python scripts in different operating systems (automatically detects Pythons on agents and maintains compatibility)
- Red Gate SQL CI runner - supports Red Gate tools for continuous integration and database deployment
Use SQLCompareSupport@red-gate.com email to report issues.
- Squish Runner - allows running froglogic Squish GUI Tester tests from TeamCity
- StyleCop runner
- TeamCity.Node - provides Node.js, NPM, NVM and PhantomJS runners
- TeamCity.Virtual - Docker and Vagrant virtual build runners
- todo report Image Added - Runner to scan for "todo"s in the code and display a result report
- Trigger.io integration - a runner to run the build in Trigger.io build service
- Unity3D runner - a simple way to build Web / Windows / OSX Unity Players from TeamCity (announcement)
- Xcode runner by JetBrains - builds and runs tests for Xcode projects (Mac OS, iOS applications) (bundled since TeamCity 7.1)
- Xcode runner 1, Xcode runner 2 (and a several forks) - third-party earlier takes on Xcode runners
- SBT Runner - allows running build with Simple Build Tool (Scala)
- VSTest.Console Runner - allows running tests with vstest.console
- Autoincrementer - allows you to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Bisect Image Added - Automatic builds triggering by bisecting changes to find the breaking change
- Build messages highlighter Image Added - Allows to highlight key info for a build on Build Overview page using TeamCity service messages.
- Chuck Norris Image Added - Inspired by Jenkins Chuck Norris plugin (https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/ChuckNorris+Plugin)
- Date Build Number - adds date to the build number. See also Groovy plug and "Formatted Date Parameter" below.
- Failure Formula - custom metric which can be used to fail a build if it runs longer certain percentage then the previous one.
- Formatted Date Parameter - provides a configuration parameter with the current date/timestamp.
- Git Scheduling Trigger - a custom implementation for TW-23879:Ability to trigger builds in specific branches by schedule
- Kill Billd - Kills Bill builds running for too long comparing to last successful build
- NetPublisher - publishing build artifacts to a network share (server-side)
- RunAs - Adds ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing between the build configurations and more.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds build to the build queue when detecting change at the specified URL.
- Shared Resources - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "resources" and "locks".
- Web parameters - custom parameter type to display custom run build dialog parameter drop down with options retrieved from an external web service
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Azure Active Directory - TeamCity user authentication via login to Azure AD
- Cadence vManager - build runner to execute remote API calls to Cadence vManager
- Crowd Authentication - plugin for TeamCity to allow user login through Atlassian Crowd. (blog post, announcement)
related issue: [http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-9752]
- Graphite Integration - sends various build, code and test metrics (including FxCop and OpenCover) to Graphite/StatsD.
- JMeter - integrate with JMeter for performance testing within builds and displaying trends.
unpublished post draft: [http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCINT/Performance+Test+Analysis+%28JMeter%29+plugin+-+blogpost]
- Rally - integrates TeamCity with Rally.
- Leiningen - Clojure Leiningen plugin for on-the-fly stages, tests and artifacts reporting to TeamCity
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- Sauce Labs - integrates TeamCity with Sauce Labs (sources)
- SonarQube - a build runner to run Sonar code analysis and publish it to Sonar
* [CI Game|https://github.com/MikeHanson/TeamCityCiGame] \- (not yet functional)
- Achievements - granting TeamCity users various badges based on their activity
- Artifacts torrents - turns the TeamCity server and agent into a torrent tracker and seeder for artifacts published to the server.
- Avatar - displays user's avatar in UI. Announcement.
- BitBucket Trigger and Status - provides BitBucket-specific build triggering and pull request status update
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Chef install - downloads and installs the TeamCity server and agent via Chef
- Command Line Remote Run Tool - a command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Commit Status Publisher - Publishes build status to Gerrit Code Review tool or Atlassian Stash. Builds
- Config monitor - Monitors TeamCity data directory file changes and synchronizes those to local and remote git repositories. Windows only.
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Debian package generator - a tool to generate custom Debian package for the TeamCity server and agent
- Fools Day Plugin
- Investigations Auto-Assigner - a plugin to assign build failure investigations automatically (basic implementation)
- GitHub Change Status - post TeamCity change status to GitHub via CI status GitHub API. announcement
- Gerrit Changes Status Update - a Gerrit Verification build runner which calls ssh gerrit command to Label Verify. +1 if build success, -1 otherwise. See also "Commit Status Publisher" plugin.
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- JIRA reporter - adds comments/modifies JIRA issues on TeamCity builds
- Linux System Properties - - provides Linux OS-specific parameters on agent
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml. (obsolete, implemented as core functionality in the scope of TeamCity 8.0)
- Microsoft SDKs Detector - detects Microsoft SDKs (Azure SDK, Windows Phone SDK and ASP.NET MVC) on agent and exposes configuration parameters
- Node.js Service Messages - npm package for generation of TeamCity service messages in Node.js
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on displayed builds status
- Password reset Image Added Image Added - Adds a 'password reset' link to login screen and allows you to reset password without disturbing The TeamCity Administrator.
- Puppet TeamCity module - installation of the TeamCity server and agent from a yum repository via puppet
- Queue Manager - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to pause TeamCity build queue manually
- Service messages .NET library - .NET library for generating (and parsing) TeamCity service messages from .NET applications
- Stash Change Status - sends build status updates to Atlassian Stash. See also the Commit Status Publisher plugin.
- Symbol Server - Allows you to use TeamCity as a Windows symbol and source server.
- TeamCity.Meta - provides easy-to-use access to TeamCity public collection of Meta Runners.
- UI Static Content - adds static text to various TeamCity pages
- VSIX gallery Image Added Image Added - Turns TeamCity into a Visual Studio Extensions (vsix) Gallery
- Confluence Plugin - TeamCity Integration: a plugin for Atlassian Confluence by StiltSoft
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code)
- Gradle Dependencies - plugin for Gradle to use the TeamCity server as an external dependency repository
- hubot teamcity.coffee - support for some TeamCity commands for Hubot
- Jira plugin - display TeamCity builds information in Jira issues and Dashboard. A Jira plugin by StiltSoft
- Magenta/Riff-Raff - Guardian deploy system which uses TeamCity to grab and mark builds of deployed artifacts
- Plastic SCM
- Puppet TeamCity Manager Image Added - Configures TeamCity Projects, Build Configurations and VCS Roots via Puppet
- Stash Commit Hook - a plugin for Atlassian Stash to force TeamCity VCS root checking for changes on new changes in Stash
- VSTest.TeamCityLogger - a logger for Microsoft VSTest with TeamCity support
- TeamCity Console - Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- Gradle about - a plugin for Gradle with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
See also Open-source Bundled Plugins
Not yet added/unsorted: [https://github.com/RichardSlater/Teamcity.WebWallBoard][https://code.google.com/p/buildwall/] * [TeamCity Farm|http://jv-ration.github.io/teamcity-farm/] \- scripts the TeamCity server and agent deployment into Docker/VM images * [CI Game|https://github.com/MikeHanson/TeamCityCiGame] \- (not yet functional) * [CCMenu|http://ccmenu.org/] \- CCTray for Mac OS X with TeamCity support * [build-whisperer|http://code.google.com/p/build-whisperer/] \- might work with CC feed, needs testing. * [Slack integration|https://github.com/way2-technology/slack-integrator] Discontinued/Obsolete/no more available: * [P4V Addin|http://p4tc.dnksoft.eu/] \- a Plugin for Perforce P4V to run TeamCity personal builds
See also Open-source Bundled Plugins
Non-public [Build log profiler|https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity-Build-Log-Profiler] \- displays a report for the longest stages of the build based on the build log[https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity.DSL]