- Autoincrementer - allows you to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Date Build Number - adds date to the build number. See also Groovy plug and "Formatted Date Parameter" below.
- Failure Formula - custom metric which can be used to fail a build if it runs longer certain percentage then the previous one.
- Formatted Date Parameter - provides a configuration parameter with the current date/timestamp.
- Git Scheduling Trigger - a custom implementation for TW-23879:Ability to trigger builds in specific branches by schedule
- Kill Billd - Kills Bill builds running for too long comparing to last successful build
- NetPublisher - publishing build artifacts to a network share (server-side)
- RunAs - Adds ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing between the build configurations and more.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds build to the build queue when detecting change at the specified URL.
- Shared Resources - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "resources" and "locks".
- Web parameters - custom parameter type to display custom run build dialog parameter drop down with options retrieved from an external web service
- Cloud Openstack - launches OpenStack virtual machines
- Local Cloud Image Added - creates a "cloud" on the server's machine using its local agents
- Microsoft Azure cloud - launches virtual machines in Microsoft Azure cloud
- VMWare vSphere cloud - launches virtual machines in VMWare vSphere cloud
- Cloud Openstack - launches OpenStack virtual machines
Other Systems Support
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Crowd Authentication - plugin for TeamCity to allow user login through Atlassian Crowd. (blog post, announcement)
related issue: [http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-9752]
- Graphite Integration - sends various build, code and test metrics (including FxCop and OpenCover) to Graphite/StatsD.
- Rally - integrates TeamCity with Rally.
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- Sauce Labs - integrates TeamCity with Sauce Labs (sources)
- SonarQube - a build runner to run Sonar code analysis and publish it to Sonar
- Achievements - granting TeamCity users various badges based on their activity
- Artifacts torrents - turns TeamCity server and agent into a torrent tracker and seeder for artifacts published to the server.
- Avatar - displays user's avatar in UI. Announcement.
- BitBucket Trigger and Status - provides BitBucket-specific build triggering and pull request status update
- Build Chain Export - allows to export build chain graph of snapshot dependencies in various formats (dot, gml). Builds
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Chef install - downloads and installs TeamCity server and agent via Chef
- Command Line Remote Run Tool - a command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Commit Status Publisher - Publishes build status to Gerrit Code Review tool or Atlassian Stash. Builds
- Config monitor - Monitors TeamCity data directory file changes and synchronizes those to local and remote git repositories. Windows only.
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Debian package generator - a tool to generate custom Debian package for TeamCity server and agent
- Fools Day Plugin
- Investigations Auto-Assigner - a plugin to assign build failure investigations automatically (basic implementation)
- GitHub Change Status - post TeamCity change status to GitHub via CI status GitHub API. announcement
- Gerrit Changes Status Update - a Gerrit Verification build runner which calls ssh gerrit command to Label Verify. +1 if build success, -1 otherwise. See also "Commit Status Publisher" plugin.
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- JIRA reporter - adds comments/modifies JIRA issues on TeamCity builds
- Linux System Properties - - provides Linux OS-specific parameters on agent
- Local Cloud - creates a "cloud" on the server's machine using its local agents
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml. (obsolete, implemented as core functionality in the scope of TeamCity 8.0)
- Microsoft SDKs Detector - detects Microsoft SDKs (Azure SDK, Windows Phone SDK and ASP.NET MVC) on agent and exposes configuration parameters
- Node.js Service Messages - npm package for generation of TeamCity service messages in Node.js
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on displayed builds status
- Puppet TeamCity module - installation of TeamCity server and agent from a yum repository via puppet
- Queue Manager - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to pause TeamCity build queue manually
- Service messages .NET library - .NET library for generating (and parsing) TeamCity service messages from .NET applications
- Stash Change Status - sends build status updates to Atlassian Stash. See also the Commit Status Publisher plugin.
- Symbol Server - Allows you to use TeamCity as a Windows symbol and source server.
- TeamCity.GitHub - updates GitHub commit status from the build results
- UI Static Content - adds static text to various TeamCity pages