The plugin is bundled since TeamCity 10.0. Recent versions are described in the online documentation for the appropriate TeamCity version.
TODO: update the link with the TDCL key once TC 10 is out
On this page:
|Table of Contents|
The following steps are required to set up TeamCity-VMware vSphere agent cloud integration:
- Download the TeamCity-VMware vSphere plugin.
- Install the plugin on the TeamCity Server.
- Create a virtual machine where your builds will run. Refer to the VMware vSphere web site for details on creating virtual machines.
Prepare a machine with an installed TeamCity agent.
When configuring the TeamCity build agent, be sure to specify the valid TeamCity server URL in the build agent properties.
- If you want TeamCity to start/stop this machine on demand or to clone it, proceed to configuring the VMware cloud profile on the TeamCity server.
- If you want to create a template of this machine and clone it, refer to the VMware vSphere web site for details on creating templates and proceed to configuring the VMware cloud profile on the TeamCity server. Make sure to specify the valid vCenter SDK URL.