- JSON API - API to emulate Hudson's JSON one. e.g. usable for XFD. See also TeamCity's bundled REST API
- Ruby REST client - a Ruby wrapper for the TeamCity Rest API
- Sharp2City - .Net API for TeamCity REST API (announcement)
- TeamCitySharp - *.NET Library to access TeamCity via REST API (newer take).
- Dependencies Graph - visualizing dependencies between build configurations. announcement
- Maven/TeamCity dependencies Tab - displays Maven project dependencies marking those with corresponding TeamCity build configurations
- Pivot report - based on the new pivot viewer control for Silverlight, a proof on concept for displaying TeamCity projects/buildtypes/builds (announcement)
- Queue Statistics Report - report for average queue times for builds grouped by build configurations and agents
- User Roles Report - a plain list report to list all projects and all users with their roles in the projects.
- Flaky tests analyser - allows you to detect flaky/unstable tests in a project (issue, build)
- TeamCity Build Agents Diff allows comparing build agents' property sets.
- Agent Custom Token Authorize Image Added - a way to authorize an agent by adding a token to agent properties file (basic implementation)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browse - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build)
- TeamCity Console - Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Crowd Authentication - plugin for TeamCity to allow user login through Atlassian Crowd. (blog post, announcement)
related issue: [http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-9752]
- Graphite Integration - sends various build, code and test metrics (including FxCop and OpenCover) to Graphite/StatsD.
- Rally - integrates TeamCity with Rally.
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- Sauce Labs - integrates TeamCity with Sauce Labs. (sources)
- SonarQube Image Added - a build runner to run Sonar code analysis and publish it to Sonar
* [CI Game|https://github.com/MikeHanson/TeamCityCiGame] \- (not yet functional)
- Achievements Image Added - granting TeamCity users various badges based on their activity
- Artifacts torrents - turns TeamCity server and agent into a torrent tracker and seeder for artifacts published to the server.
- Avatar - displays user's avatar in UI. Announcement.
- BitBucket Trigger and Status - provides BitBucket-specific build triggering and pull request status update
- Build Chain Export - allows to export build chain graph of snapshot dependencies in various formats (dot, gml). Builds
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Chef install - downloads and installs TeamCity server and agent via Chef
- Command Line Remote Run Tool - a command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Commit Status Publisher - Publishes build status to Gerrit Code Review tool or Atlassian Stash. Builds
- Config monitor - Monitors TeamCity data directory file changes and synchronizes those to local and remote git repositories. Windows only.
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Debian package generator - a tool to generate custom Debian package for TeamCity server and agent
- Fools Day Plugin
- Investigations Auto-Assigner Image Added - a plugin to assign build failure investigations automatically (basic implementation)
- GitHub Change Status - post TeamCity change status to GitHub via CI status GitHub API. announcement
- Gerrit Changes Status Update - a Gerrit Verification build runner which calls ssh gerrit command to Label Verify. +1 if build success, -1 otherwise. See also "Commit Status Publisher" plugin.
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- JIRA reporter - adds comments/modifies JIRA issues on TeamCity builds
- Linux System Properties - - provides Linux OS-specific parameters on agent
- Local Cloud - creates a "cloud" on the server's machine using its local agents
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml. (obsolete, implemented as core functionality in the scope of TeamCity 8.0)
- Microsoft SDKs Detector - detects Microsoft SDKs (Azure SDK, Windows Phone SDK and ASP.NET MVC) on agent and exposes configuration parameters
- Node.js Service Messages - npm package for generation of TeamCity service messages in Node.js
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on displayed builds status
- Puppet TeamCity module - installation of TeamCity server and agent from a yum repository via puppet
- Queue Manager - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to pause TeamCity build queue manually
- Service messages .NET library - .NET library for generating (and parsing) TeamCity service messages from .NET applications
- Stash Change Status - sends build status updates to Atlassian Stash. See also the Commit Status Publisher plugin.
- Symbol Server - Allows you to use TeamCity as a Windows symbol and source server.
- TeamCity.GitHub - updates GitHub commit status from the build results
- UI Static Content - adds static text to various TeamCity pages
- VMWare - launches VMWare virtual machines using VMWare Player on demand