- IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 or higher (only Commercial licenses). (A License Server-compatible build of IntelliJ IDEA 6.0 is available upon request.)
- ReSharper 3.1 or higher (only Commercial licenses).
- dotTrace 5.5 or higher (only Commercial licenses). (Floating licenses are supported starting from dotTrace 3.1).
- dotMemory 4.0 or higher (only Commercial licenses).
- dotCover 1.0 or higher.
- RubyMine 1.0 or higher.
- PyCharm 1.0 or higher.
- WebStorm 1.0 or higher
- PhpStorm 1.0 or higher
License Server issues and revokes license tickets to/from network clients based on properties of license keys that are provided by JetBrains after purchase. License Server supports two licensing models:Per-concurrent user- the following two types of license keys:
You can have earlier versions of these products in your network, but you can't manage them using License Server.
- Standard (commercial) per- user license key. License Server allows a customer to access use a product concurrently by the number of concurrent users corresponding with the number of purchased per-user license keys run by the License Server.;
- True-up - license key. License Server allows a customer to access use a product concurrently by multiple users with a single true-up license key run by the License Server. The true-up license falls under the true-up license agreement. If you are interested in more details on the true-up license model, please contact sales for license terms.
- Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE)/Java SE Development Kit (JDK) 6 or higher installed in any of the following operating systems:
- Windows® (2000, NT 4.0 or higher, XP or Win7).
- Linux/UNIX-based OS.
- Macintosh OSX™.
- Apache Tomcat 6.0.
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0+, Internet Explorer 7.0+, Safari 3.0+ or Google Chrome for accessing the License Server control panel.