We reworked how the Changes page displays the status of builds affected by a change status. Now a simple pie-chart is shown near the change comment:
Improved Build Run Time Estimation
TeamCity always calculated estimated build duration estimate based on an average build duration among all the average run time of the latest builds in the history of a build configuration history.
Starting with from this EAP, we switched to a new algorithm . New algorithm takes taking into account build stages reached by a running build. If a build is still executes some executing a build step and TeamCity knows that there are two more build steps to execute, it will use this information when estimated time left is calculated.the system will calculate the time left for the current step execution and add the time required to complete the next two steps. The granularity of the build process analysis makes the estimates more accurate.
- Performance of the restore from backup operation has been improved
- Save / Cancel buttons across TeamCity UI have been moved to the left side
- Artifact dependency can be specified for You can now set up an artifact dependency on a previous build of the same build configuration where dependency is defined (TW-12984)
- Copy The copy operation is now available for templates
- Bundled The bundled Ant is updated to version 1.8.4
- Maven 3.1.1 is now bundled with TeamCity
- resolved issues