IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 has been released. Please download it from [http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/]
Windows installer (includes bundled JRE 1.7.0_40)
Mac installer (includes bundled JRE 1.7.0_45)
- Spring Open API
- Spring: performance improvements for projects with many/big XML config files
- Multiple selections in editor
- Configurable Web Browsers
- Structural Search can find Java 8's lambda expressions, method handles & default methods
- Plugins configuration redesign
- Support Windows/Linux HiDPI devices via -Dis.hidpi=true
- Editor: code blocks automatically indented after closing a curly brace
- 2 new Java inspections:
- Interface may be annotated @FunctionalInterface
- Implicit usage of the platform's default charset
- Postfix completion
- IDEA-99943 Allow to filter filtering thread dump dumps by a word in stacktrace
- javax.annotation.ParamatersAreNonnullByDefault supported for data flow analysis
- OpenShift debug
- Amend commit.
- Support unnamed heads in the "Branches" menu.
- Highlighting for overloaded binary operators.