After installing the plugin and running new builds, artifacts above a certain size (10Mb by default) get a torrent icon in the artifacts list.
Clicking on the icon downloads a torrent file ready to be opened in a BitTorrent client.
The artifacts are seeded by the server and by the agent which produced the artifact.
- Maximum number of seeded torrents (no limit (-1) by default) - only the most recent N artifacts will be available via BitTorrent
- Artifact size threshold (10Mb by default) - only the files exceeding the size will be available via BitTorrentUse BitTorrent protocol for artifact dependencies - agents will use BitTorrent protocol to download artifact dependencies not only from server, but from other seeding agents too.
- Allow users to download artifacts via BitTorrent client - torrent icon is displayed near to artifacts that are available to download via torrent protocol.
See the "Torrent TrackerSettings" page in the server administration for changing the configuration options.
- only artifacts of the builds finished after the plugin installation will be available via BitTorrent
- the artifacts are seeded by the agent which produced the artifact only while the file remains in the location from where it was published to the server (typically until the next build in the same checkout directory).
TeamCity Versions Compatibility