What is Early Access Program?
We at JetBrains believe that making tools for developers should greatly involve listening to developers.
Our Early Access Program lets development community closely participate in the product development: try pre-release versions of WebStorm to evaluate features, provide early feedback on our issue tracker, participate in discussions, and influence product development, from early stages onwards.
It is important to distinguish EAP from traditional pre-release software. Please note that the quality of EAP versions may at times be way below even usual beta standards.
WebStorm 2017.1 Early Access Program
WebStorm 2017.1 is now available! Explore its new features and download WebStorm 2017.1 on our website.This is a Release Candidate build for WebStorm 2017.1.1 (Release notes). Please note that it
171407331exeWindows 171407331exe171407331zip ZIP archive171407331zip171407331171407331171407331dmgmacOS installer171407331dmg
2019.3.2 Release Candidate
Please note that this build requires an active subscription.
You can download WebStorm 2019.3.1, the current stable version on our website.
In WebStorm 2017.1.1 RC (171.4073.31):
In WebStorm 2017.1.1 EAP (171.4073.15)
Noticeable bug fixes include:
- False ESLint errors for the linebreakstyle (WEB-25487)
- Support for data- attributes in JSX (WEB-22667)
- Support for objects in Vue.js bindings (WEB-26092)
- Performace improvements with TypeScript projects (WEB-25973)
- Download for TS type definitions from the DefinitelyTyped repository (WEB-26160)
WebStorm 2017.1.1 also brings lots of improvements that didn't get into the initial release:
- Completion inwebpack2 configuration files
- New option for TypeScript auto imports to not import exactly from a specific path (e.g. from 'rxjs')
- Intention for changing a path to a different valid option in TypeScript imports
THIS IS AN EARLY ACCESS VERSION OF THE PRODUCT. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS VERSION OF THE PRODUCT MAY NOT BE RELIABLE, MAY NOT WORK AS INTENDED AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. ANY USE OF THE EAP PRODUCT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Please remember to install .zip & .tar.gz versions into COMPLETELY EMPTY FOLDER. Do not just unpack over previous version!
Follow product updates on Twitter or select the Early Access Program channel for updates in the IDE (Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates) to be notified when the next Early Access Program build is available.