This plugin adds Adds basic deployment functions
to TeamCity continuous integration serverhttp://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/to the supported targets (see below).
In build configuration settings, new runners will be available for the build steps.
New runners include:
- SMB Deployer - upload artifacts files to Windows shares via SMB (Windows shares)protocol
- FTP Deployer - upload artifacts via files to FTP servers
- SSH Deployer - upload artifacts files via SSH (using SCP or SFTP protocols)
- SSH Exec - execute arbitrary remote commands using SSH
- Tomcat Deployer - deploy WAR application archives to a remote Tomcat instance (requires Manager webapp installed in the target Tomcat server)
When configuring artifacts file for upload, the same patterns can be used as in "Artifacts Path" section of "General Settings"
page. Including packaging artifacts to Packaging files into zip/tgz archives is also supported.
TeamCity Versions Compatibility