- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- VCS Root Manager - allows to change checkout rules via remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- TeamCity Console - Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.