- Subversion: tree conflicts visualization and resolve (for some variants)
- Perforce: more reliable offline mode and authentication problem handling, ignored files support
- Commit & update optimizations.
- Cherry-pick usability enhancements.
- Show Diff for directories from history; Compare with Branch for directories.
- Show Diff for merge commits allows to select a parent to compare with.
- Pre-commit check if CRLF line separators are about to be committed to the repository.
- Github: usability improvements for Gists.
- Merge tool:
- UI improvements.
- Highlight applied changes; allow to apply both sides of a conflict.
- Ability to modify editor settings: enable/disable soft wraps, line numbers, whitespaces and indent guides.
- External merge tools support
- Diff tool:
- Show line separators indicator if they are different.