- Support OAuth1 (M6): DOM highlighting, Spring Beans resolving
- Support OAuth2 (M6): DOM highlighting, Spring Beans resolving
- Support Saml https://github.com/SpringSource/spring-security-saml
- Taglib: update completion
- Support for referencing properties of (custom) UserDetails, Config XML / Taglib
- provide migration map for changed package-names (s. packtpub-link above and class_mapping_from_2.0.x.txt in dist)
- <user> password: do not spell-check
- EL-highlighting/completion for access configuration expressions e.g. “hasRole('supervisor')”EL: support WebSecurityExpressionRoot
- openid-attribute completion
- new inspection? 3.1 doc p.46 “org.springframework.security.authentication.encoding as legacy implementations“
- inject SQL into <jdbc-user-service> “*query” attributes (configurable via IntelliLang --> dialects)
- inject PointcutExpression into <protect-pointcut> "expression"
- new inspection: "Debug activated" when "<debug/>" found (3.1)
- new warning inspections when using “weak” encryption/hashing
- new warning inspections when not using recommended/safe (new in 3.x) options in configuration
- alignment: rename inspection "Spring Security Inconsistency Errors" to "Spring Security Model"
- move all Spring Security inspections to group "Spring Model -> Spring Security"