- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Command Line Remote Run Tool - a command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Fools Day Plugin
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml.
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on displayed builds status
- UI Static Content - adds static text to various TeamCity pages
- VMWare - launches VMWare virtual machines using VMWare Player on demand
- Local Cloud - creates a "cloud" on the server's machine using its local agents
Support for TeamCity in Other Tools