IntelliJ IDEA 11.0.2 Release Candidate, released on January 27th, 2012 || Download || Description || | [ideaIU-111.255.exe|http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/ideaIU-111.255.exe] | Windows installer (includes bundled JRE 1.6.0_29) | | [ideaIU-111.255.zip|http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/ideaIU-111.255.zip] | Windows ZIP archive (no bundled JRE) | | [ideaIU-111.255.tar.gz|http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/ideaIU-111.255.tar.gz] | Unix archive | | [ideaIU-111.255.dmg|http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/ideaIU-111.255.dmg] | Mac installer | This EAP build requires a valid IntelliJ IDEA 11 license. h2. Download IntelliJ IDEA 11 Community Edition EAP || Download || Description || | [ideaIC-111.255.exe|http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/ideaIC-111.255.exe] | Windows installer (includes bundled JRE 1.6.0_29) | | [ideaIC-111.255.tar.gz|http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/ideaIC-111.255.tar.gz] | Unix archive | | [ideaIC-111.255.dmg|http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/ideaIC-111.255.dmg] | Mac installer | | [ideaIC-111.255-src.tar.bz2|http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/ideaIC-111.255-src.tar.bz2] | Source tarball | *Plugin Development Kit*: Since the open-source Community Edition was released, we no longer provide the plugin development kit as a separate download. Please see [http://www.jetbrains.org/display/IJOS/Writing+Plug-ins] for instructions on setting up a plugin development environment.
If a feature in the following list doesn't seem to be clear enough, don't worry We're going to publish blog posts describing each of the new features in more detail.
- Continued work on UI changes (Project View, run/debug toolwindows UI redesigned)
- Subversion 1.7 support (work in progress)
- Perforce integration performance optimizations
- New Coverage view
- New File Structure Popup
- Improved popup for controlling Git branches (checkout, compare, delete, multi-root support)
- Git commit & Git status performance optimization.
- Highlighting of unused public members in Groovy code
- Extract Closure refactoring for Groovy
- New Flex project structure UI (work in progress)
- Spring support improvements
- Gradle project synchronization support (work in progress)
- Android lint tool integration
- Magic Constant inspection
- Possibility to run JUnit or TestNG tests for any selection of classes or methods