The plugin is bundled since TeamCity 7.0. The recent version is described in the online documentation for the latest TeamCity version.
Adds support for NuGet to TeamCity. The plugin is bundled starting with first EAP release of TeamCity 7.0.
- NuGet packages installer build runner:
- installs packages according to David Ebbo post allowing to use NuGet without committing packages to version control.
- updates packages under solution with help of
- NuGet Dependency Trigger:
- Build Trigger that starts a new build if package is updated
- Report used packages in build results tab
- Publish packages build runner
Current latest development branch:
v0.15 (compatible with TeamCity 10.x)
For TeamCity 6.5.x use branch:
For TeamCity 7.1.x use branch:
For TeamCity 8.0.x use branch:
For TeamCity 8.1.x use branch:
For TeamCity 9.0.x use branch:
v0.12For TeamCity 9.1.x use branch:
v0.13For TeamCity 10.0.x use branch:
v0.14For TeamCity 2017.x use branch:
Public repository mirror: http://git.jetbrains.org/teamcity/dotNetPackagesSupport.git
Public repository clone URL: git://git.jetbrains.org/teamcity/dotNetPackagesSupport.git
Original issue in the tracker.
Update to fresh build
For some reason you You may want to update to most fresh the latest build of the NuGet support plugin. Current The current latest plugin branch is
v0.1314, the branch is compatible with TeamCity 9.1 and newer. To apply a patch, please do the following:
- download the latest build from v0.14 branch
- stop server,
- backup the original file
- replace with downloaded from latest build artifacts
- start server again