- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses e.g. on a large screen.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI Monitor support - support for TeamCity in Big Visible Chart CI aggregator(from the comment)
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email TeamCity sends out after a build.
- Google Chrome extension
- Growl Notifier
- Nabaztag Notifier
- Team piazza
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages on twitter
- Windows 7 and Vista sidebar gadget
* [SimpleBuildStatus|https://github.com/lholman/TeamCitySimpleBuildStatus] - simplistic plugin to return build status and use Arduino to visualize it.
- Autoincrementer - allows to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Date Build Number - adds date to build number. See also Groovy plug.
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Artifactory - Repository Manager Integration from JFrog
- Command Line Remote Run Tool
- Compress File - a build runner to pack a directory into a zip archive
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- FTPUpload - a build runner to upload a folder to a remote FTP server
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on displayed builds status
- RedMine - original issue
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- VMWare - launches VMWare virtual machines using VMWare Player on demand
- Url Build Trigger - Adds build to the build queue when detecting change at the specified URL