Welcome to Early Access Program website for dotPeek!
dotPeek is a new free .NET decompiler from JetBrains, the makers of a wide array of developer productivity tools:
- ReSharper, dotTrace, and dotCover for .NET developers
- A renowned a family of IDEs for Java, Ruby, Python, PHP, and other languages
- Team development tools: TeamCity for continuous integration and build management and YouTrack for issue tracking.
Here we publish early pre-release builds of dotPeek. At this point, no fresh pre-release builds are available, and the official release of dotPeek 1.2 can be downloaded from its official web site
|title||dotPeek 1.2 Features|
- Decompiling .NET 1.0-4.5 assemblies to C#
- Support for debugging decompiled code in Visual Studio
- Exporting decompiled code to Visual Studio projects (.csproj)
- Support for .dll, .exe, .zip, .vsix, .nupkg, .winmd, .baml and .csproj files
- The entire navigation pack from ReSharper:
- Quick jump to a specific type, assembly, symbol, or type member
- Effortless navigation to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols, implementing members, and more
- Accurate, configurable search for symbol usages with advanced presentation of search results
- Overview of inheritance chains
- Support for downloading code from source servers
- Syntax highlighting
- Complete keyboard support
- Visual Studio look-and-feel
See Introducing JetBrains dotPeek and dotPeek Features for more info.
For latest early builds of ReSharper Ultimate that includes dotPeek, please see ReSharper Early Access Program.