Welcome to Early Access Program website for dotPeek!
dotPeek is a new free .NET decompiler from JetBrains, the makers of a wide array of developer productivity tools:
- ReSharper, dotTrace, and dotCover for .NET developers
- A renowned a family of IDEs for Java, Ruby, Python, PHP, and other languages
- Team development tools: TeamCity for continuous integration and build management and YouTrack for issue tracking.
Here we publish early pre-release builds of dotPeek. Try the latest build, but remember that we don't perform extensive testing before publishing the bits here, so they might not work or even harm your computer. The official release of dotPeek 1.1 can be downloaded from its official web site.
Image Removed dotPeek 1.2 EAP (.msi)
- Release date: April 9, 2014
- System requirements:
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Build highlights:
- Symbol Server
- *.pdb files generation
- Project / PDB generation tool window
- Quick search of nodes in various trees
- Filter occurrence highlighting in Open From GAC dialog
- Decompiler bug-fixes
|title||Join the Conversation|
For latest early builds of ReSharper Ultimate that includes dotPeek, please see ReSharper Early Access Program.