Welcome to Early Access Program website for dotPeek!
dotPeek is a new free .NET decompiler from JetBrains, the makers of a wide array of developer productivity tools:
- ReSharper, dotTrace, and dotCover for .NET developers
- A renowned a family of IDEs for Java, Ruby, Python, PHP, and other languages
- Team development tools: TeamCity for continuous integration and build management and YouTrack for issue tracking.
Here we publish early pre-release builds of dotPeek. At this point, no fresh pre-release builds are available, and the official release of dotPeek 1.1 can be downloaded from its official web site.
|title||dotPeek 1.1 Features|
- Decompiling .NET 1.0-4.5 assemblies to C#
- Exporting decompiled code to Visual Studio projects (.csproj)
- Support for .dll, .exe, .zip, .vsix, .nupkg, .winmd, .baml and .csproj files
- The entire navigation pack from ReSharper:
- Quick jump to a specific type, assembly, symbol, or type member
- Effortless navigation to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols, implementing members, and more
- Accurate, configurable search for symbol usages with advanced presentation of search results
- Overview of inheritance chains
- Support for downloading code from source servers
- Syntax highlighting
- Complete keyboard support
- Visual Studio look-and-feel
See Introducing JetBrains dotPeek and dotPeek Features for more info.
h4. !NETPEEK:dotPeek 1.0 Early Access Builds^download.png|width=32,height=32! [dotPeek 1.0 Beta (.msi)|http://download.jetbrains.com/dotpeek/dotPeekSetup-22.214.171.12494.msi]
(alternatively, download dotPeek as a [.zip archive|http://download-ln.jetbrains.com/dotpeek/dotPeek-126.96.36.19994.zip])
* Release date: April 19, 2011
* System requirements:
** .NET Framework 4.0
* Build highlights:
** Assembly list management
** Support for archives (_.zip_, _.vsix_, _.nupkg_) and folders
** Decompiling _.winmd_ files
** An option to show compiler-generated code
* [All fixes in this build|http://bit.ly/HPoh01]
If you're having issues with this build, you can [download an earlier dotPeek build|dotPeek 1.0 Early Access Builds]
For latest early builds of ReSharper Ultimate that includes dotPeek, please see ReSharper Early Access Program.