Welcome to Early Access Program website for dotPeek!
dotPeek is a free .NET decompiler from JetBrains, the makers of a wide array of developer productivity tools:
- ReSharper, dotTrace, and dotCover for .NET developers
- A renowned family of IDEs for Java, Ruby, Python, PHP, and other languages
- Team development tools: TeamCity for continuous integration and build management and YouTrack for issue tracking.
Here we publish early pre-release builds of dotPeek. Try the latest build, but remember that we don't perform extensive testing before publishing the bits here, so they might not work or even harm your computer.
* Decompiling .NET 1.0-4.5 assemblies to C#
* Support for _.dll_, _.exe_, _.zip_, _.vsix_, _.nupkg_, and _.winmd_ files
* The entire navigation pack from [ReSharper|http://www.jetbrains.com/resharper?utm_source=dotpeek-eap&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=resharper]:
** Quick jump to a specific type, assembly, symbol, or type member
** Effortless navigation to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols, implementing members, and more
** Accurate, configurable search for symbol usages with advanced presentation of search results
** Overview of inheritance chains
* Support for downloading code from source servers
* Syntax highlighting
* Complete keyboard support
* Visual Studio look-and-feel
See [Introducing JetBrains dotPeek] and [dotPeek Features|http://www.jetbrains.com/decompiler/features] for more info.
For latest early builds of ReSharper Ultimate that includes dotPeek, please see ReSharper Early Access Program.