- Second class name completion
- Finish completion by ! (exclamation mark)...
...and the method call will be negated
1. Spring 2.5 stereotypes with qualifiers(@Component, @Service, @Repository, @Controller, @Qualifier)
2. Find by symbol(ctrl-alt-shift-N) for spring beans (xml, annotations)
3. @Autowire and @Qualifier support: model, alt-f7, shift-f6, completion, dependencies diagram, inspections, etc.
Spring Webflow Designer
1. Designer View: DnD, inplace editing, alt-f7, rename, f4.
2. Xml View: completion, highlighting, etc.
JBoss Seam support
Bijection Seam components dependencies graph added
XPath / XSLT Support
Excellent plugin XPathView + XSLT-Support was bundled.
- Overridden method and subclasses markers.
- Show / Goto Implementations actions work from overridden method / subclassed class.
- Goto Super action works over the class
- Implements and implemented by markers
Facets tree in Project Structure
Select "Facets" item in Project Structure to see facets from all modules grouped by types:
Select facet type node in tree to edit auto-detection settings and default configuration:
Select several facets nodes to edit its settings simultaneously
Directive name completion:
GWT 1.5 support: @Key annotation
Resolving and completion for properties in @Key annotation:
Inspection to replace deprecated @gwt.key javadoc with @Key annotation:
Analyze Thread Dump
You can now paste an entire thread dump in the "Analyze | Analyze Stacktrace..." dialog, and it will be presented in a nice and readable way.
The IntelliLang plugin is now bundled.