DO NOT UPDATE THIS PAGE
Consider working with the plugin repository
Ask Yegor.Yarko for details.
The plugins list has moved to the JetBrains Plugin repository where you can search, vote, and comment on the plugins.
Plugin author? You can claim existing plugins or add your plugin there.
See also the list of Open-source Bundled Plugins.
This page is preserved for historical reasons to list the plugins added before October 2016.
Want to list your plugin? Add it to the JetBrains Plugin repository
Want to write your plugin or have API questions? Read more
Have questions? Use TeamCity Plugins forum or Contact us
|title||Previous pre-migration plugins list|
Publicly available plugins for
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend
any plugins provided by third parties
and accepts no responsibility for any of the mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs, possible data loss, etc.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with the Image Modified icon.
Plugins submitted for TeamCity plugin contest are marked with the Image Added icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
Version Control Systems Support
Testing Frameworks Support
- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- Build Lights - make your own Arduino-based build notifier for TeamCity and other CI tools!
- Buildron - a radiator in a game-like design. Watch your builds in an entertaining way!
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses, e.g. on a large screen.
- BuildStatusMonitor - a standalone Windows application which displays TeamCity build status on Delcom lights devices.
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
TCity - Android app
TeamCity Admin for Android - an Android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schwartzman.teamcity) link does not work anymore
- TeamCityApp Beta - an Android app to manage TeamCity builds
- TeamCity Downloader - an Android app to browse and download build artifacts
- TeamCity Widget for Android - an Android dashboard widget
- Agent Custom Token Authorize Image Added - a way to authorize an agent by adding a token to agent properties file (basic implementation)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browser Image Added - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build) (bundled since TeamCity 8.1)
- DisableAllAgents Image Added - Solves issue TW-6006: adds the ability to bulk disable/enable all agents
- EnvInject Image Added - a runner to add TeamCity parameters from a file. Inspired by the plugin. (also available is the bundled approach)
- JetBrains Hub Image Added - provides integration with JetBrains Hub, allowing for single sign-on (SSO) and automatic update of user details from Hub in TeamCity.
- JMX plugin - expose server and agent details through Java JMX which can be then monitored by Munin, etc.
- One-time passwords Image Added - Authentication module which allows logging in to TeamCity via one-time passwords (OTP)
- Parameter Finder Image Added - Customizable detection of software tools installed on the agent and reporting those via agent parameters
- runAs Image Added - Provides an ability to run builds under the specified Windows user account
- Server Configurations Image Added - Allows maintaining and using sets of parameters (associated with a server) in build configurations
- SysInfo Image Added - extracts detailed Windows system information about a computer and publishes it to agents' configuration parameters during the agents' initialization
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via a remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - a prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Web Ssh Image Added winner - an SSH console right in the Teamcity UI
Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Autoincrementer Image Added - allows you to share the sequence of build numbers
Other Systems Support
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Azure Active Directory - TeamCity user authentication via the login to Azure AD
- Bumblebee - a build runner to update tests in HP ALM or trigger execution of tests in HP ALM in couple of clicks (Bumblebee site, documentation, sources)
- Cadence vManager - a build runner to execute remote API calls to Cadence vManager
Crowd Authentication - a plugin for TeamCity to allow user login through Atlassian Crowd. (blog post, announcement)
related issue: [http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-9752]
- Graphite Integration - sends various build, code and test metrics (including FxCop and OpenCover) to Graphite/StatsD.
JMeter - integrate with JMeter for performance testing within builds and displaying trends.
unpublished post draft: [http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCINT/Performance+Test+Analysis+%28JMeter%29+plugin+-+blogpost]
- Rally - publishes TeamCity build events to Rally.
- Leiningen - Clojure Leiningen plugin for on-the-fly stages, tests and artifacts reporting to TeamCity
- Upsource links - adds links to JetBrains Upsource reviews to changes displayed in TeamCity
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- SauceLabs - integrates with Sauce Labs (cloud-based browser and mobile testing platform) (sources)
- SonarQube Image Added - a build runner to run Sonar code analysis and publish it to Sonar
- Achievements Image Added - granting TeamCity users various badges based on their activity
- Artifacts torrents Image Added - turns the TeamCity server and agent into a torrent tracker and seeder for artifacts published to the server.
- Avatar - displays the user's avatar in UI. Announcement.
- BitBucket Trigger and Status - provides BitBucket-specific build triggering and pull request status update
- Build Queue Priorities Image Added - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Chef install - downloads and installs the TeamCity server and agent via Chef
- Command Line Remote Run Tool Image Modified - a command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Commit Status Publisher Image Added (bundled since TeamCity 10.0) - Publishes build status to JetBrains Upsource, GitHub, Atlassian Bitbucket Server(Stash) or Gerrit Code Review tool
- Config monitor - Monitors TeamCity data directory file changes and synchronizes those with local and remote git repositories. Windows only
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
Build Tools Support
Want to list your plugin? Contact us