DO NOT UPDATE THIS PAGE
Consider working with the plugin repository
Ask Yegor.Yarko for details.
The plugins list has moved to the JetBrains Plugin repository where you can search, vote, and comment on the plugins.
Plugin author? You can claim existing plugins or add your plugin there.
See also the list of Open-source Bundled Plugins.
This page is preserved for historical reasons to list the plugins added before October 2016.
Want to list your plugin? Add it to the JetBrains Plugin repository
Want to write your plugin or have API questions? Read more
Have questions? Use TeamCity Plugins forum or Contact us
|title||Previous pre-migration plugins list|
Publicly available plugins for JetBrains TeamCity.
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend any plugins provided by third parties and accepts no responsibility for any of the mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs, possible data loss, etc.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with the Image Modified icon.
Plugins submitted for TeamCity plugin contest are marked with the Image Modified icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
Want to list your plugin? Contact us
Want to write your plugin? Read more
- Team piazza - provides separate page for the build status with the committing user's avatar
- TeamCity BuildMonitor - ASP.NET-based build monitor screen
- TeamFlash - a standalone application (Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi) to display the build status on Delcom USB lights.
see also site: [http://teamcitycompanion.github.io/]
TeamCity Admin for Android - an Android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schwartzman.teamcity) link does not work anymore
by Paul Stack and Gary Park, also have twitter account
- Agent Custom Token Authorize Image Modified - a way to authorize an agent by adding a token to agent properties file (basic implementation)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browser Image Modified - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build) (bundled since TeamCity 8.1)
- DisableAllAgents Image Modified - Solves issue TW-6006: adds the ability to bulk disable/enable all agents
- EnvInject Image Modified - a runner to add TeamCity parameters from a file. Inspired by the plugin. (also available is the bundled approach)
- JetBrains Hub Image Modified - provides integration with JetBrains Hub, allowing for single sign-on (SSO) and automatic update of user details from Hub in TeamCity.
- JMX plugin - expose server and agent details through Java JMX which can be then monitored by Munin, etc.
- One-time passwords Image Modified - Authentication module which allows logging in to TeamCity via one-time passwords (OTP)
- Parameter Finder Image Modified - Customizable detection of software tools installed on the agent and reporting those via agent parameters
- runAs Image Modified - Provides an ability to run builds under the specified Windows user account
- Server Configurations Image Modified - Allows maintaining and using sets of parameters (associated with a server) in build configurations
- SysInfo Image Modified - extracts detailed Windows system information about a computer and publishes it to agents' configuration parameters during the agents' initialization
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via a remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - a prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Web Ssh Image Modified winner - an SSH console right in the Teamcity UI
Use SQLCompareSupport@red-gate.com email to report issues.
related issue: [http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-9752]
unpublished post draft: [http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCINT/Performance+Test+Analysis+%28JMeter%29+plugin+-+blogpost]
- Confluence Plugin - TeamCity Integration: a plugin for Atlassian Confluence by StiltSoft
- Datadog - send TeamCity build events to Datadog (commercial system for metrics and events analysis)
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code)
- Gradle Dependencies - a plugin for Gradle to use the TeamCity server as an external dependency repository
- hubot teamcity.coffee - support for some TeamCity commands for Hubot
- JIRA plugin - display TeamCity builds information in JIRA issues and Dashboard. A Jira plugin by StiltSoft
- Magenta/Riff-Raff - Guardian deploy system which uses TeamCity to grab and mark builds of deployed artifacts
- Plastic SCM
- Puppet TeamCity Manager Image Modified - Configures TeamCity Projects, Build Configurations and VCS Roots via Puppet
- Siren of Shame - build monitor
- Stash Commit Hook - a plugin for Atlassian Stash to force TeamCity VCS root checking for changes on new changes in Stash
- VSTest.TeamCityLogger - a logger for Microsoft VSTest with TeamCity support, see also VSTest.Console Runner
Other Integration Examples
These plugins are discontinued by their authors
- TeamCity Console - a Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- Gradle about - a plugin for Gradle with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
Not yet added/unsorted:
VSTS Release Management (add link from https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/vsts/Build%20and%20release?sortBy=Downloads ) - integration with TeamCity for VSTeamServices Release service
add: hidden-data from https://jbs.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/668718 hidden-data
* [DigitalOcean cloud support|https://github.com/beolnix/tcdop] - cloud integration for DigitalOcean. [announcement|https://devnet.jetbrains.com/message/5564127#5564127]
* [TeamCity Farm|http://jv-ration.github.io/teamcity-farm/] \- scripts the TeamCity server and agent deployment into Docker/VM images
* [CI Game|https://github.com/MikeHanson/TeamCityCiGame] \- (not yet functional)
* [CCMenu|http://ccmenu.org/] \- CCTray for Mac OS X with TeamCity support
* [build-whisperer|http://code.google.com/p/build-whisperer/] \- might work with CC feed, needs testing.
* [Slack integration|https://github.com/way2-technology/slack-integrator]
* [RunDeck|https://github.com/hhariri/teamcity-rundeck] - runner to launch [RunDeck|http://rundeck.org/] jobs
Discontinued/Obsolete/no more available:
* [P4V Addin|http://p4tc.dnksoft.eu/] \- a Plugin for Perforce P4V to run TeamCity personal builds
[Build log profiler|https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity-Build-Log-Profiler] \- displays a report for the longest stages of the build based on the build log[https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity.DSL]