DO NOT UPDATE THIS PAGE
Consider working with the plugin repository
Ask Yegor.Yarko for details.
The plugins list has moved to the JetBrains Plugin repository where you can search, vote, and comment on the plugins.
Plugin author? You can claim existing plugins or add your plugin there.
See also the list of Open-source Bundled Plugins.
This page is preserved for historical reasons to list the plugins added before October 2016.
Want to list your plugin? Add it to the JetBrains Plugin repository
Want to write your plugin or have API questions? Read more
Have questions? Use TeamCity Plugins forum or Contact us
|title||Previous pre-migration plugins list|
Publicly available plugins for JetBrains TeamCity.
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend any plugins provided by third parties and accepts no responsibility for any of the mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs, possible data loss, etc.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with the Image Modified icon.
Plugins submitted for TeamCity plugin contest are marked with the Image Modified icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
Want to list your plugin? Contact us
Want to write your plugin? Read more
Version Control Systems Support
Testing Frameworks Support
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
see also site: [http://teamcitycompanion.github.io/]
TCity - Android app
TeamCity Admin for Android - an Android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schwartzman.teamcity) link does not work anymore
- TeamCityApp Beta - an Android app to manage TeamCity builds
- TeamCity Downloader - an Android app to browse and download build artifacts
- TeamCity Widget for Android - an Android dashboard widget
by Paul Stack and Gary Park, also have twitter account
- tracker (since TeamCity 10.0, an alternative implementation is bundled).
- comparing build agents by their properties
- - provides integration with JetBrains Hub, allowing for single sign-on (SSO) and automatic update of user details from Hub in TeamCity.
- JMX plugin - expose server and agent details through Java JMX which can be then monitored by Munin, etc.
- One-time passwords Image Modified - Authentication module which allows logging in to TeamCity via one-time passwords (OTP)
- Parameter Finder Image Modified - Customizable detection of software tools installed on the agent and reporting those via agent parameters
- runAs Image Added - Provides an ability to run builds under the specified Windows user account
- Server Configurations Image Modified - Allows maintaining and using sets of parameters (associated with a server) in build configurations
- SysInfo Image Added - extracts detailed Windows system information about a computer and publishes it to agents' configuration parameters during the agents' initialization
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via a remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - a prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Web Ssh Image Modified winner - an SSH console right in the Teamcity UI
Use SQLCompareSupport@red-gate.com email to report issues.
related issue: [http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-9752]
unpublished post draft: [http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCINT/Performance+Test+Analysis+%28JMeter%29+plugin+-+blogpost]
Not yet added/unsorted:
VSTS Release Management (add link from https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/vsts/Build%20and%20release?sortBy=Downloads ) - integration with TeamCity for VSTeamServices Release service
add: hidden-data from https://jbs.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/668718 hidden-data
* [DigitalOcean cloud support|https://github.com/beolnix/tcdop] - cloud integration for DigitalOcean. [announcement|https://devnet.jetbrains.com/message/5564127#5564127]
* [TeamCity Farm|http://jv-ration.github.io/teamcity-farm/] \- scripts the TeamCity server and agent deployment into Docker/VM images
* [CI Game|https://github.com/MikeHanson/TeamCityCiGame] \- (not yet functional)
* [CCMenu|http://ccmenu.org/] \- CCTray for Mac OS X with TeamCity support
* [build-whisperer|http://code.google.com/p/build-whisperer/] \- might work with CC feed, needs testing.
* [Slack integration|https://github.com/way2-technology/slack-integrator]
* [RunDeck|https://github.com/hhariri/teamcity-rundeck] - runner to launch [RunDeck|http://rundeck.org/] jobs
Discontinued/Obsolete/no more available:
* [P4V Addin|http://p4tc.dnksoft.eu/] \- a Plugin for Perforce P4V to run TeamCity personal builds
[Build log profiler|https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity-Build-Log-Profiler] \- displays a report for the longest stages of the build based on the build log[https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity.DSL]